Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm A Redneck Woman...


Yes, that is an inflatable pool in my front yard. Wait, it gets better. I got in the pool with Emily! It was the only way to get her use to the idea. All in all, it was a great evening. Emily loved it. And, as an added bonus, we attracted the attention of several of our neighbors who we rarely visit with. What a nice way to catch up! This weekend we are going to Montevallo for Father's Day to visit MeMaw and Pop and go swimming in the big pool. So I figured it would be a good idea to get her use to a small pool first. Here is a little video and some pictures. And save your comments about being a redneck because next weekend we plan to bring out the lawn chairs too!


Check out that face! Love that girl!


Because this is how every working Mom relaxing when she gets home from a long day, right?


What a view. I love ruffles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment