Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Life's a Beach!

Everyone wants to know how the flight to California went. Well, it went something like this. Dave and I were armed with wagon wheels, cheese puffs, and Baby Einstein DVDs. We brought toys and even a blanket in hopes that she would fall asleep. Ya right. Not my girl. After 4.5 hours on a plane most grown adults are tired and cranky. A 9 month old is no exception. Emily has just conquered her new found mobility and trying to container her was difficult. But we arrived safely and that's all that matters. Thursday morning we were off to Zuma beach, where I grew up and also where the show "Baywatch" was filmed.







Dave and I did a little boogie boarding in the frigid water. I'm talking like 62 degrees people! Dave looking sexy before his next set rolls in. No one took pictures of me in the water. :(


Dave and my Dad braving the cold water and the strong rip tide.
Wave:1 Dave:0Emily soaked the little swimmers she was wearing and peed all over my lap. She really enjoyed her few minutes naked on the beach. :)
All tuckered out after a long day. Going...Going...
Gone!


Stay tuned for more pics from Chris and Holly's wedding weekend. It was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment