Wednesday, January 26, 2011

And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Matthew 10:30

I'm that girl that gets a haircut about every 6 months. This time it had only been 5 months but it was most certainly time. It was so long that at the gym last night, with my hair in a ponytail I still had to hold my ponytail while drinking from the drinking fountain. Even in a ponytail it gets in the sink when I was my face or brush my teeth. It was waaaaaay too long!

Oh what fun! Crazy as it is, at 2 years and 3 months old, this was not Emily's first haircut. But it was her first haircut at a salon. Really, she didn't need it but I sure did. And what Mommy is doing Emily wants to do. So last night the whining chorus began, "I want haircut too Mommy, I want my haircut!" Luckily my stylist is a sweetheart and made a big production about it, and trimmed a half inch. And on top of that didn't charge me anything for Emily. Emily was so excited and kept rubbing her head telling everyone at the salon, "I got my haircut like Mommy." We even had to call Grandma Dee and tell her. Below are a couple quick pics from our makeover.






And here's mommy's new do! I tried to find a good before picture, unsuccessfully, but I cut about 4-5 inches off.

No comments:

Post a Comment