Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Biker Babe!

Tonight Emily reached another milestone...her first bike ride! Check out my little Biker Babe. Of course, she did it the right way. She caught a ride on the back of Dave's bike while he did all the work. I taught my girl right! I have to admit she is the cutest thing I've ever seen in a helmet. Here are a few pictures from our evening. Our trip was rather short. As you can see her helmet is a little big. We tried using a burp cloth to keep it in place.It worked for a while, but it didn't take long for us to realize we need a smaller helmet. If anyone knows of a good place to get an infant helmet please let us know. Bike rides are on hold until we find a tiny helmet for her tiny head (We all know she doesn't get that from her Daddy!) Safety first!


On your mark, get set, GO!!!

Dave looks a little nervous, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment