Monday, November 1, 2010

Girl's Just Want to Have Fun!

While Daddy's away the girls will play. Last month Dave went to Tulsa for a regional meeting for work. We miss him pretty bad when he's away. Mostly Mommy misses the reinforcements at 6pm each day. But we had a good time just us girls. We went to the park A LOT! Instead of taking Daddy with us to the park we brought Mr. Moose. I don't know if you've ever read the book, "If You Give A Moose A Muffin," but if you give him a muffin he wants jam to go with it. Then he wants this and that. Dave doesn't like the book because he says the moose is a jerk. But it's pretty funny.

My little monkey!
Hamming it up on the slide.

Contemplating the deeper meaning of life. Hmmm...

After the park we had a pajama party. The good thing about Daddy being gone was that we could have leftover hodge podge for dinner, in front of the TV with our movie on. The Princess and the Frog, here we come.
This picture still makes me laugh. I asked her if she was tired. This is what I got. Such a drama queen already.

The night before Daddy came home we whipped him up this little pecan pie, his favorite. Made with the legendary Golden Eagle syrup. Yum!

2 comments:

  1. Have you also read If You Give a Mouse a Cookie? It was one of my favorites! (and still is, I guess)

    ReplyDelete