Monday, November 1, 2010

Labor Day

Ok, so I know that I am WAAAAAAAY behind on the blogging, but here it goes...

Labor Day

We went to Tuscaloosa for the Tide's first game! Besides the puking kid in the car on the way there it was picture perfect. Don't take my word for it, here are the pictures!
Pretty Pretty Princess watching The Little Mermaid on the way down.
My handsome driver!
Upon arrival. Emily was naked in her carseat (because I wasn't willing to risk her puking again on the only back-up outfit I had) smelling a little like puke and then Dave spilled his beer on her shoes. Great! My toddler is in T-Town, naked, smelling like puke and beer. Hopefully NOT a sign of things to come!
Tailgating with the ladies on the quad. So good to see Auntie Anna and Auntie AT!
Add Auntie Ginger and the Phi Mu house and the pictures just gets better!
After some game-day fun we dropped Emily off with MeMaw and Pop who took her back to Montevallo so Mommy and Daddy could have some grown-up time!

The gorgeous view from our seats, ... er, ... uh, Lawren and Bret's seats that they so kindly let us rent for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment